armée du chaos :: Last Tango In Paris 06/03/2016
armée du chaos Index du Forum

armée du chaos Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Last Tango In Paris 06/03/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    armée du chaos Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Temple des Milles et Une Bières
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariben

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Last Tango In Paris 06/03/2016 Répondre en citant

Last Tango In Paris > urlin.us/2kfqy

Last Tango In Paris

10cf746e54
The New York Times. Bertolucci took Marlon Brando to the Bacon exhibit and told Brando that he "wanted him to compare himself with Bacon's human figures because I felt that, like them, Marlon's face and body were characterized by a strange and infernal plasticity. The scene in which he confronts his wife's corpse reminded me of Jack Nicholson's "I'd almost marry you if you leave me" from Carnal Knowledge, but Brando's performance comes from a greater, deeper well of self-loathing than Nicholson, who can probably never forget the fact that he's Jack Nicholson; Marlon Brando in his prime -- and this is his prime -- can forget that he's Marlon Brando, and I did too. Instantly drawn to each other, they have a stormy, passionate affair, in which they do not reveal their names to each other. Marlon said to me: 'Maria, don't worry, it's just a movie,' but during the scene, even though what Marlon was doing wasn't real, I was crying real tears. As Paul dies, a dazed Jeanne mutters to herself that he was just a stranger who tried to rape her and she did not know who he was, as if in a rehearsal, preparing herself for questioning by the police. after The Conformist I had a moment of crisis; I was asking myself: what can come after azure?.I did not have the slightest idea that an orange film could be born.

ISBN0-8057-9313-5. As he tells his life story, they walk into a tango bar, where he continues telling her about himself. He tells her of the recent tragedy of his wife. Following first degree and appeal trials, the fate of the film was sealed on 26 January 1976 by the Italian Supreme Court, which sentenced all copies to be destroyed, (though some were preserved by the National Film Library). Paul staggers out onto the balcony, mortally wounded, and collapses. pg. His co-star, Maria Schneider, barely keeps up with Brando, and her scenes with Jean-Pierre Leaud aren't nearly as compelling as Brando's; although, Leaud does have a moment that reminded me of his best scene in the Antoine Doinel films.The ending was emotionally compelling but senseless and unmotivated. Upon release in the United States, the most graphic scene was cut and the MPAA gave the film an X rating. In 1975, Schneider recounted feelings of sexual humiliation pertaining to the sodomy scene:. ^ Johnston, Laurie.

Safe House 1998wiggle jason deruloblue bloods s03e08six nations rugby unionles lolos de la garagisteflintstones season 5bob geldof great songs of indifferencedj antoine shakequeen rock 1997strummin' with the devil

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 3 Juin - 01:52 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    armée du chaos Index du Forum -> Blabla -> Temple des Milles et Une Bières Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange